Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Preparation

It begins.

Well, not quite yet. I still have two months before I leave on this adventure, but I'm definitely fully immersed in the preparations. When writing my proposal, it was fun to imagine all of the places that I could go. Now that it has become a reality, I'm remembering all of the details that need to be figured out before departing. I don't want to simply arrive in a new location and say "alright, here I am! Now what?" (although some spontaneity is always nice) Instead, I want to be able to use my time fully while I am in each place along the way. So I am reaching out to anyone and everyone whom I know for connections in any of these places. Ideally, I will be connecting with local people and families, but if you know of anyone out there, let me know! I'll keep you posted on the details.

-Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment